General InformationMikroTik is happy to announce the annual MikroTik User Meeting in USA (Las Vegas), October 13-14
Purpose of the MeetingMikroTik Router operating system and software offer a new and exciting alternative to traditional brand name router solutions. This will be a meeting that will present strategies for deploying new and innovative MikroTik RouterOS and RouterBoard hardware applications.
Also don't miss the training before MUM, that's two events at the same place!
Entry PriceEntry price is $50 (US) if you register online until one week before MUM, register now! Ask your favorite distributor for MUM entry coupons! Paying attendees will also receive free RouterOS license, but only if they attend the Event
Dates of Events
- WISPAPALOOZA 2011 event takes place in the same hotel, October 10-12
- Train the Trainer course for potential Trainers (Advanced certificates required)
- Welcome cocktail will be held the evening before MUM (October 12th, from 6.00PM)
- MUM conference will take place on October 13-14, 2011
Meeting VenueInformation on where MUM takes place is in the accomodation section
Internet AccessThere is wireless Internet access available, it's free of charge.
Who Should Attend
- Corporate network engineers
- Internet Service Providers
- Companies with MikroTik related products and services
What Attendees Will Learn
- Where and how MikroTik RouterOS is being used
- New plans for enterprise routing applications
- Innovative ideas and strategies
- New opportunities for MikroTik products and services